- Who are the participants for the 2021 TeSCA?
TeSCA consists of 2 types of awarding:
- TeSCA Digital Adoption of Higher Education: Participants are all universities in Indonesia ranging from universities, institutes, colleges, academies and polytechnics.
- TeSCA Digital Creativity Competition: Participants are teams from universities which can consist of student/lecturer/assistant lecturer. The number of team members (including the team leader) is a maximum of 5 people.
- Do universities need to register themselves at the TeSCA 2021: Digital Adoption of
What should the universities do?
- No. TeSCA 2021 will perform big data analytics through web crawling and repository analytics from ID-REN & PDDIKTI/ Forlap DIKTI.
What is assessed at the TeSCA 2021 Digital Adoption of Higher Education?
- Updating the repository data on the website, social media, ID-REN and PDDIKTI/Forlap DIKTI
- Actively conduct digital activities, such as webinars and digital campaigns with the publication of #TeSCA2021
Are there any winners at the TeSCA 2021 Digital Adoption College?
- Those assessed are digital infrastructure, digital services [digital learning], digital innovations and campus collaboration with the education and industry ecosystem (including alumni)
What are the requirements for participants who can take part in the TeSCA 2021 Digital
- No winner at TeSCA 2021 Digital Adoption College
- All universities will get the Digital Adoption TeSCA level, ranging from 1 star to 5 star (the highest), which is a reference for DIKTI and BAN PT..
How to register to be a participant in the Digital Creativity Competition TeSCA
- Team consisting of student/lecturer/assistant lecturer.
- Registered as a student/lecturer in one of the Universities
- The number of team members is limited to a maximum of 5 people
- Participants can come from different universities
Is there a time limit for the innovation that will be contested?
- Register via the Tesca.id website
Can 1 digital innovation be included in 2 or more categories?
- Yes. The deadline for Digital Creative Innovations that can be included are innovations and creativity that have been initiated since June 1, 2020.
What do I need to prepare for the Digital Creativity Competition TeSCA 2021
- No, each innovation can only participate in 1 category.
- Participants must prepare:
- A statement of authenticity of innovation signed by a higher education institution
- Essay Paper (maximum 15 pages)
- Video Essay (maximum 5 minutes)
- Other documents that can be submitted to strengthen innovation (Highly Recommended Evidence):
If 1 innovation team consists of students from different universities, which
universities sign the Innovation Authenticity Letter?
- Evident documents, can be video tutorials, activity videos, manual books and other evident documents
- Application/website link
- Customer testimonials
Who in the university has the right to sign the Authenticity of Innovation?
- The university that should signs it is the team leader’s university
- Lecturer with a stamp/legitimacy from the department/faculty.